We are the Dentists – medical professionals with the objective of focusing on maintaining the oral health, such as teeth, gums, jaw etc. We accomplish our objectives by giving dental care treatment as per patient specific needs and also by maintaining high level of oral hygiene through our dental treatment.
Many patients do not realize the importance and value of hygiene as well as maintenance of oral health. To make you aware about the importance of the same, we are here for you. We stress on patients to opt for regular check-ups. We are well equipped with latest technology with expert skills for your all dental treatment requirement to keep all the disease at bay.
Starting to take a dental care at very young age is very important. Children can suffer from poor attentiveness in school and in turn they have low self-esteem. Adults can also suffer from oral infections, cavities, gum problems and bad breath. These all can be prevented by taking care at early age. As a dentist, we can help you prevent dental disease to keep you smiling.
We know importance of your smile and we always try to make it available on your face. As everyone knows “Smile, it’s free therapy” and also “We are never fully dressed without a smile”; but for free smile, we need to have proper as well as Good oral health.
Some of the tips to get proper oral health,
- Brush your teeth twice a day at least for 2-3 minutes (in the morning and at night)
- Use an electric toothbrush if possible (unless you have ANUG)
- If water that you are using is having less fluoride, use toothpaste that contains fluoride (fluoride is a natural mineral that helps protect against tooth decay)
- Flossing your teeth on regular bases (preferably daily)
- Do not smoke
- Regularly visit your dentist (at least once every 1-2 years but more frequently if necessary)