Dentistry is redefined with the introduction of dental lasers. Bhavna Dental Clinic houses ultramodern, FDA approved 10w diode laser, Biolase-epic, which is first in Gujarat.
EPIC™ is the only diode laser in the USA cleared for three unique therapy modes – Soft Tissue Surgery, Whitening and Pain Therapy by FDA.
Lasers can be used as a safe and effective treatment for a number of dental procedures. Even, it is mostly used as combination with other dental instruments available for treatment.
Dental lasers can be used to:
- 1. Reduce the discomfort of canker and cold sores.
- 2. Eject wisdom tooth if it creates discomfort in coming out.
- 3. Remove unwanted muscle that creates discomfort in proper movement.
- 4. Aids in treating infection available in Root canal.
- 5. Manage gum tissues while doing crown treatment and many more.
- 6. Remove over exceeded tissues available due to medical side effect.
- 7. Remove base tissues and even help in treatment of all disease of gum.
- 8. Remove or recreate shape of gums as well as bone tissues during crown treatment.
- 9. To increase teeth whitening or bleaching treatment speed
Lasers for Gum Therapy
Lasers can be used to perform no injection, non-surgical gum therapy for mild to moderate gum infection. Laser curettage is a popular procedure, which ensures bloodless treatment and faster gum healing. Lasers can also be used during gum surgery for infected tissue removal and helps in better wound healing.
Removal of Gum Enlargement
Due to infection or due to use of certain hypertension and epilepsy drugs, gums are enlarged which can be easily corrected by lasers
Esthetic Crown Lengthening
You may have asked your periodontist about procedures to improve a “gummy” smile because your teeth appear short. Your teeth may actually be the proper lengths, but they’re covered with too much gum tissue. To correct this, your periodontist performs a dental crown lengthening procedure.
Treating Different Jaw Pains
Biolase epic is currently only laser in the world that is certified to use in jaw pain. It has got special pain control hand-piece that relieves the pain for a period of time.
Research suggests that lasers can be used effectively in infected canals. We at Bhavna Dental Canal has a routine to use lasers in root canal treatment. Special endo tips are available, which can be used in the root canal.
Laser whitening is quick and more effective than routine whitening. Due to ample power of epic, it efficiently performs teeth whitening with special whitening hand piece.
Whitening of teeth is performed for patients, who desire a brighter smile. Tooth whitening can be performed to reduce discoloration and staining or simply to provide the patient with whiter, brighter teeth… READ MORE…