Since inception back in 1984, Dr. Divyang Shah has been avidly practicing as the most premier Dental Surgeon at Bhavna Dental Clinic; providing permanent solutions for simpler-to-complex teeth issues to a wide range of patients. Appropriate to say, he is now a household name in the dentistry. With almost 30 years of wide experience, Dr. Divyang Shah has earned himself many achievements. Of them, few are listed here:
- He is an active member of Dental Surgeons Panel at ISRO (SAC) and ONGC, Ahmedabad.
- He was awarded as the Best Secretary of Gujarat State from 1997 to 1998.
- He held a secretary position in IDA, Ahmedabad; and a President Elect during 1998-99.
- He has acted as an Active Executive Committee Member in IDA Ahmedabad & Dental Practitioner Society for more than 10 and 5 years respectively.
- He is also honored as a chairman of CDE, Ahmedabad for one year.
- In Lions club of Kankaria, he remained as a Medical Committee Chairman for about 10 years; often followed by more than 50 well-organised medical check-up camps in and around Ahmedabad city.
- Dr. Divyang Shah has attended many national & international conferences in order to get well acknowledged and updated with the unified and latest information in Research & Clinical Applications in Dentistry. Visited countries include USA (June-2004), Malaysia (January-2007), Australia (December-2008), Singapore (January-2008), and Thailand (January-2008) for dental conferences.
Dr.Dipen Shah is working as a periodontist and chief dental implant surgeon at Bhavna Dental Clinic. Since the outset of his dentistry career, he possesses the most glittering academic records.
- Graduated in the year 2006 with the university Gold Medal to his credit.
- Awarded a Gold Medal by Honorable Prime minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi on achieving the top rank in prestigious Gujarat University.
- He was then selected for the post graduation studies at the Asia’s best Manipal University.
- Honored as the Best Outgoing Student On completion of his post graduation in periodontics and dental implantology.
- He has done an immense research in the field of implantology and has published many articles in the international journals.
- He has received an intense training for the dental implant and sinus grafting. He is among the very few Certified Sinus Surgeons in India and possesses the art and training to manage the complicated cases.
- Received the Best Paper Award at the National Periodontology Conference for his presentation on new implant techniques.
Dr. Rajeshwari Shah has graduated in the year 2006 from K M Shah Dental College, Vadodara and since then she has been practicing as a general dentist at Bhavna Dental Clinic.
- She has developed special interest in Cosmetic Dentistry and treatments of children.
- She has received intense training for the Root Canal Treatment from Dr. James Gutman and received a certificate of appreciation.
- She has been awarded with Fellowship of Academy General Education, Manipal, due to her high clinical skills.